Saturday, November 17, 2012

Kace is 2 months old

October 24, 2012

My little man is 2 months old!  He has been such a dream! Honestly the kid doesn't really cry and is still really sleepy and when he's not sleep he is so sweet and cuddly.  He still hasn't really smiled a ton.  The first smile he had was on October 20th but it's not super consistent.  We went to his 2 month check up on the 25th and honestly I thought he was bigger than he was.  I told the dr that I was so happy to finally have a big child and the dr said "do you see his feet?...he's definitely not going to be very big." My poor boys unfortunately get my genes.  I hope they randomly just grow taller.  He's doing really good though.

Height: 22.5" (25th%)
Weight: 11.6 lbs (25th%)
Head: 15.8 (75th%)

I am so in love with this boy.  It is so different to just have one baby.  I can actually cuddle him and enjoy him.  Not that I didn't enjoy my twins, but there was two of them and they both were needy so just to have one baby has been so nice.  It honestly hasn't been hard.  The twins are just in a crazy stage so they are hard alone but Kace doesn't add a ton to the situation.  He's not perfect but I definitely thought it would be much harder.  I am so grateful for how good he has been.  I feel so blessed!

We have also enjoyed the fall!  Gardner Village is so fun for the kiddos.  They love the witches! I love fall!








No comments: