I feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful girls in my life. One of my main passions in life is running and staying physically fit. The best part about it is that it has bonded me with some amazing people. The group of girls at the gym are truly some of the sweetest, funniest, giving girls I know. We try to get together once a month for a GNO and then we do lunches every now and then for bdays. I usually end up laughing my head off.
At the beginning of november we had a pumpkin food night...um yummy!!!
My running buddies/ therapists know everything about me. Running is the best way to get to know someone. We call it diarrhea of the mouth...everything comes out. It is truly a therapy session both mentally and physically while running. These girls also kick my trash and I love it! I'm so lucky to have met some fasties that I genuinely LOVE being with.
We also share a love of DC/ DDP/ DCP and treats :)
a little Twilight GNO...pretty sure I had 2 1/2 movie size boxes of candy and 1/4 of a large popcorn bucket. Yup I was SICK that night!!!
I got to go "model" with my amazing friend Debbie Tebbs. It was the quickest funnest money I have made. She really is a freak of nature and I love her for it! She is all around amazing: amazing mom, fitness instructor, YW leader, friend, family member, neighbor, etc. I feel honored to have met her and be good friends with her :)
Good ol' chick fila with the gym girlies
My running buddies and I had a little halloween date night. We went to the Dodo for dinner and saw Thriller after. Unfortunately we didn't get a group picture because my crazy twinners decided to not go to bed and were having a rough night so we had to leave early :(
Sushi and movie GNO in our PJ's :) The jammies were the best part about it. We saw pitch perfect after and it was acs-hilarious :)
Ok this is a random picture in this post but I just had to post about dad of the year....he came home from work for a few minutes and made a snowman with Stockton because Stockton would NOT stop talking about making one for days. It made Stocktons day! Such a cute daddy!









No comments:
Post a Comment