Saturday, March 23, 2013

Daddy daughter date night

February 23, 2013

Our gym put on this adorable princess night for the dads and daughters.  So sweet watching Tay and Mckaylee go out together.  apparently she was in heaven but was kind of shy and timid the whole time but still had so much fun and felt so special.  Tay and Justin Harryman hung out a lot of the time so their cute little girl Kynley danced with Mckaylee a lot of the night.  I wish I could have been a fly on that wall!

While Daddy and daughter played I had a date night with my boys!  We went and got yogurt and got a soccer ball at target :)  It is amazing how easy our kids are when you separate them.  They truly feed off each other.  It was so nice to be able to spend one of one time with them.  Wish we did it more often!








No comments: