I haven't updated in the longest time so this is going to be super random!
March 2013
my kiddos stretching with mommy after riding the trainer (which honestly I never stretch and NEED to stretch way more!!!!!!)
Tay and his cute siblings went to dinner in March. Love these Cannons. They are all hard working amazing individuals and care so much about each other. Eileen and Cregg made some good kids :)
This is a picture of Tay saying goodbye to the kids when he left for 3 weeks. You can't tell in the picture but he was crying. He is such a softy and so sweet with his kids. He is honestly the best daddy in the world. He loves his kids so much!!!! It was so hard for him to leave his kids (and of course his wife :))
I pick my battles so here are my kids outfits for one of the days tay was gone
this cute little boy has a kinked neck...I so need to work on it because his large head is hard for him to hold up.


No comments:
Post a Comment