I have a lot of catching up to do!!! My 30th birthday was over a month ago....and it was an amazing celebration! My cute hubby went out of town for three straight weeks the night before my bday and I was honestly super sad he was leaving. My cute friends stepped in and made it the best birthday ever. We planned to go to Cheesecake Factory and then go watch the bachelor at Suzy's house after. Kylee West, Caisa Brown, Suzy Smith, Jess Perry, and Deb Tebbs were the ones that took me out. The cute Smith clan watched my kiddos while we were out. We had the best dinner. They collaborated and made me the sweetest gift...it is a framed K (that you see in the picture below) and it has 30 of my closest friends that each described a word about me. I will need to write each word down. I cried immediately. It was the most thoughtful gift I have received! I will cherish it forever!
After dinner we headed back to watch the bachelor and as we walked in I was greeted and SURPRISED by so many people I love! I was shocked! I was in utter shock and overcome with emotions....I felt so loved.
They put such amazing effort into it! They got all my favorite candy and treats: delicious sugar cookies, cupcakes, watermelon candies, swedish fish, candy corn, cinnamon bears, Mike and Ikes, hot tamales, diet cherry pepsi, diet dr. pepper, etc. Suzy and the other girls decorated the place so amazingly cute! They did a picture collage of pics with me in the shape of 3-0, had pom pom balls hanging, cutest table decorations, etc. Honestly it decorated to the 9's. Suzy, Caisa, Kylee, Debbie, and Jess went to so much trouble and did so much to make my birthday so memorable and amazing. It was so amazing to have all people I love in the same room. I really am so lucky to have such great people surrounding me. I missed my hubby so much but my friends did a good job to make up for it. Tay took a pic to be part of the party :)
Running/ workout girls
my kiddos joined the party late (they were doped up on sugar!)
The group (minus a few that left early)
we love our sugar :)
Highschool friends
Sis in law and sister
Birthday run the next morning....Seriously love these girls and am so incredibly lucky!!














1 comment:
That's really amazing Keri! You have great friends! What a special day. I love the picture of Taylor in his hotel room! Happy 30th!
Post a Comment