Friday, June 28, 2013

DYH is my excuse for blog slacking

 I have loved doing Discover Your Happy.  Only problem is it takes away from my personal blog :)  That's why I am always on catch up mode.  But these girls sure make me happy!

This little man was sick. You know he's tired when's he's all tuckered out in the tubby.
I hate when he's sick :(


On mother's day Tay was suppose to leave on a work trip but he missed his flight so he ended up spending the day with us but had to fly out that night at midnight!  Thankful for this handsome man and for all his hard work!  So grateful that I am able to stay home with the kiddos.


My sweet grandma has been living with my mom since my grandpa passed away.  It's so hard because she has dementia and barely knows who we are or what is going on half the time.  She basically sits on the couch all day, walks back and forth from the bathroom and plays the piano.  It makes me sad to see her without my grandpa.  he loved her so dearly and did everything for her.  She seems to have lost her North.  He was her direction and without him she is lost.  I don't want to ever get old 



This is a picture from Kelli Cannon's baby shower!!!  So excited for her and her upcoming baby!


Love this boy!!!!

No comments: