Saturday, June 8, 2013

Car shop waiting and birthday run

Longest 4 hours of my life.  I thought it would be a good idea to drop my car off to get my snow tires taken off and take kids to mcdonalds...well that ended up not happening.  Dropped the car off and Kylee came and got us to go to grocery store.  She took groceries home for me and dropped us off at mcdonalds.  I was just going to hang out there in the play area until my car was done. Of course they were remodeling the interior so we couldn't go there so I was stranded with 3 little kids with no where to go.  There was a Wendy's close so camped out there but no play land = not enough to entertain kids. While hanging out at Wendy's Kace knocked down a shake right into my purse.  It was everywhere! I may have sworn kind of loud in the restaurant.  Good thing there weren't many people around :) After 1 1/2 hours my dad came and picked us up and took us to the car place thinking they would be done...nope!  We ended up waiting at Big O tires for another 1 1/2 hours!  My kids were actually considerably pretty good but I think it was the absolute drawn out 4 hours in my life.  Next time I'm taking car in alone and getting a sitter! :) 




Birthday Run for Jess!!  I love our birthday runs!  It's more of an excuse for us moms to get dressed up and take pictures :) ha ha ok not really but it seems like that.  We hardly run on these runs. We sure do laugh a ton and it's so worth it!  I do feel like I need to workout after :)




And it snowed in May!!  It didn't last long but the kids immediately put on their show clothes and ran outside! Winter needs to go away!


No comments: