Mom of 7 kids... for a weekend
Um hope that truly never is me but I do understand how it is possible. I watched my sister Kim's kids over the weekend while they were on a cruise. I luckily didn't have her 18 month old because that would've been extremely difficult. But her kids are so independent. They really did so much on their own. the hardest part was still my kids and the logistics of going places. We went to soccer practice and then hung out most of the day at the house because it was too difficult to go too many places. My kids were so entertained the entire time so my most time consuming thing was my baby. That night all four of her boys put themselves to bed and everything! I was amazed! My kids are so dependent! Our bed time routine takes an hour!
The next day we went to church (after being awoken by Landon at 6:30am for church even though we didn't have church until 11). We actually survived with many treats and tricks in my bag. I think her entire ward thought I was crazy though :)
It really wasn't as bad as I imagined and I would do anything for my family is they get a fun opportunity. That's what family is for right?
Pancake breakfast on sunday morning
We searched the house everywhere for my keys and my 1/4 brain left them in the fridge! For reals? Who does that? Oh wait I do!
Here's all 8 of us crammed into my car. Definitely needed a bus for this crew!



No comments:
Post a Comment