Because I'm constantly trying to catch up on my blog I have the most random posts....
Well I don't know if I should admit this or not but I may or may not frequent mcdonalds a decent amount. My kids really do great there and it's a break for me! I really hope my kids insides are dying because of all the chicken nuggets and sprite they have consumed. Oh and they have awesome diet coke! Pretty sure my insides are suffering because of it :)
He looks like a baby doll in this picture!
Honestly don't want these moment to go away! I love being able to cuddle this boy and feed him his beloved baba!
this cute girl loves her princess dresses and tap shoes/ high heels!
One of my three outdoor rides in training for the 1/2 ironman. Suzy, Debbie and I just rode the corridor but had a blast doing it. I really think I need to buy a bike!
Peek a boo!
These three little best friends honestly love each other!





No comments:
Post a Comment