While Tay was out of town we had to live at my moms for a few days. It's not fun living away from your stuff but because Tay was out of town it was ok because I had company and help. My grandma Temple loved Boston. She kept thinking he was her dog. "Such a pretty dog" She asked me a million times if he was my dog but then would say "Is he my dog"?
I took Stockton and Mckaylee to fashion place mall and this was their reaction to seeing the Easter Bunny! It was so priceless! And they couldn't stop talking about seeing him. I love this age! they soak up every little holiday and make believe characters. So much fun!
I'm so glad when daddy comes home.... It was priceless to see their reaction! Tay was gone for 3 weeks and it was so so long especially with Kace's burn and Mckaylee being really sick! I was very happy and relieved to have him back in SLC.
My little man is so good at blow outs!!! This one was awesome :) I went and did a little photo shoot for my friends boutique and we got home and my friend said, "um Keri look at your arm" and sure enough I had poop all over me! all I could do was laugh!
This little man finally can hold his baba :) Great moment in a mom's life. Although I still love cuddling him and feeding him a bottle but it's nice to sometimes be able to hand him a bottle and he takes care of business :) Also The picture below is Kace's tummy recovering...it's only been 2 weeks and it already looks way better!!! It's amazing how quickly his skin is recovering!

No comments:
Post a Comment