Thursday, May 30, 2013

KACE IS 8 MONTHS OLD!

8 MONTHS OLD!!!!
April 24, 2013

I always think there is no way he can keep having such a happy easy going demeanor.  He's getting busier and has to be entertained but is such happy baby!  I literally can't get enough of him! 

He has been sitting up and not doing anything much more than that and I'm totally fine with it! 

He tries to talk and ends up screaming in excitement all the time

He loves to eat!  He has yet to turn down a single piece of food

He loves to be entertained by his brother and sister

His head is still extremely large :)

He still has no teeth

His skin is amazing since I have stopped eating peanuts.  He's ok with dairy though.  I slowly started eating dairy again and he has seems to tolerate it ok.

He loves his daddy.  His face lights up when Tay walks in the door

Still loves to sleep in his carseat (but I don't let him do it all the time)

I just love this little man!!!  



No comments: