Friday, May 24, 2013

End of April summary


My cute dad had his knee replaced. He was such a trooper and had such a good recovery but it still is hard!  He couldn't help out much but he was able to hold my little man. He is a good grandpa!  Although he is so busy working, being church involved and just reaching out others he still will at least take a second to hang out with the grand children.

One thing that is so fun about Discover Your Happy is the fun experiences we get and expertise I have been able to associate with.  I went into Bike Fit Labs and was able to figure out how to be more efficient in my bike position.  I still don't own a bike but need to get one.  They are just so expensive!


My sister wife Kylee!  She helps me out so much!  I don't know what I would do without her!  I went to Costco and forgot my card so thank goodness she was there because I would've been stuck with a basket full of food and no way to buy it!  Then the next day I ran out of gas!  Who does that?  Apparently I do!  Luckily Kylee came to the rescue and brought a gas can so I didn't have to walk to gas station with my three little kids :) Thanks ky!!  I love having my sister wife and someone I know is wiling to help me with whatever!



No comments: