ARIZONA BABY...
DIRTY 30 VACA!!!
This was a the funnest getaway. For the big 3-0 my highschool friends decided to head to AZ. We left on wednesday April 3rd and came back monday April 8th. It was the perfect getaway! The weather was PERFECTO. We stayed at the Marriott on Camelback in the nicest suite. It was a large 2 bedroom with a big family room that was perfect to hang out in every night. We layed out, slept in, worked out, ate a TON, chatted, shopped, ate out, got yummy dessert, stayed up late, did karaoke, etc. It was so so much fun!!!
Here's a short recap...
Here are the cute faces I had to leave for 5 days! I was so sad to say goodbye to them!
Shopping at Last chance, scotsdale corridor, fashion square mall,
I did a 20 mile run in the heat...It was hard but I was so glad I did it! I was in peak ironman/ marathon training so I was glad to at least get that in. I was also able to hit up a spin class at the gym and go ride bikes with January. You get see from the small picture but I got badly burned on my back and the burn turned into blisters that looked like sweat. It was so bad!
Marylynn and I and I pumping bond :) love our babes. Marylynn headed up a workout class one day and I did another one one of the days. Lots of hanging out on these couches.
POOL TIME....what better way to relax than set out by the pool with your best friends in the best weather and just chat and not have a worry in the world (expect knowing my hubby was having a kind of hard time at home with the kiddos)
Karaoke baby! What a fun night! We all piled in a small (freaking HOT) room and danced and sung the night away!!!! We were the only Americans in the entire place. A bunch of modest clothes wearing, young mommy's letting loose!
got in trouble shopping (jess and I undressed a mannequin). Yummy dinner at Becketts, True Food, Cheesecake Factory, Houstons..hot tubbing....got to see my cute little niece sing at an expo. She was amazing!!!
More pool time...
And more eating...thats what we are good at. It was honestly the funnest trip. We all got along great could talk all day and all night and still never run out of things to say









No comments:
Post a Comment