Wednesday, November 20, 2013

My cute crazy kids and Kaylee's dance

I have silly crazy kids.... 
Stockton and Kaylee had this weird obsession with umbrellas.  We bought a few from target and they kept breaking so while getting a hair cut at cookie cutters we saw these adorable umbrellas. They want to take them everywhere and Stockton keeps asking me when it was going to rain so he had an excuse to pull out his umbrella.

This boy is kind of amazing (other than sleeping at night).  I stuck him in the play area and a few minute later a mom comes over and says "I think some kids are putting ice cream on your baby". I go in there and it's my kids painting Kace's head with ice cream and he was just laughing and smiling.  What kids does that? He also loves playing with my cups of drinks.  He's always a mess!


Kaylee's little Halloween dance show at UDA.  I was a horrible mom and forgot to bring Kaylee in a costume.  Luckily I was able to cruise home and get back up there in time for their performance.  She was happy and it was adorable!  She loves loves to dance and is so cute doing it.  

 This is her little friend (and our neighbor) Lucy.  

No comments: