Friday, November 7, 2008

GO UTES!!!

WHAT A GAME!!!! You all know how obsessed my cute husband is with sports and especially U of U football...well needless to say he was a happy man and it was such a fun game! I love how all the fans instantly become best friends. We were all high fiving each other and sharing our food with one another. 10-0...only two more games to win. San Diego and BYU better watch out. BCS HERE WE COME!!!!!



Teddy (tay's sis), her hubby Scott, our uncle paul, Tay and I. I love Tay's uncle! He's hilarious! Tay's whole family are die hard ute fans. The games are always family reunions!


My little nephew Preston and my big brother John. We sat by them at the game and I was so impressed with how well my nephew did. It was cold and he didn't complain once and he lasted the whole game! Way to go Preston!

8 comments:

KACI JOHNSON said...

Great day to be a Ute, right!?

Jeff and Mallory said...

Looks like so much fun! the stadium looks way cool with everybody in black!

Trav and Mel...... said...

That was a fun (stressful) game to watch on TV I am jealous that you guys were there! Go UTES!!!

Hinton Family said...

How fun. It was a great game! Too bad BYU will have to show them who's boss at their upcoming game. hehe No, they haven't been showing up to their games lately...except for last week. Anyway, It looks like you guys had a blast despite the freezing weather. I get to be a UofU fan and a BYU fan since I went to both schools... after the novel I wrote...GO UTES!

Blanck said...

Go UTES!! Are you going to the big game a week from Saturday? I told J my ticket was for sale for the right price. So he might have some strange dude sitting with him at the game and I will be at Nordstrom. Whee!!!

Amanda said...

BEST game EVER!

Ashlie said...

Way fun. We are BYU fans to the extreme. Well, not me so much but my husband! I guess we can't be friends anymore:). Those Halloween pics are so cute. Way to go for having a party and everything.

RCA said...

https://www.apksave.org/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terpercaya.html