Monday, November 3, 2008

IT'S A MYSTERY!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!
HALLOWEEN MURDER MYSTERY PARTY
I had the funnest halloween party with my highschool friends. Everyone gotway decked out and totally played their parts. January Lever did such a good job with the planning, organization, and the FOOD! It was so yummy and we all had so much fun! Thanks Jan for putting this together. Here are a few pics...
The group

Kelli Cannon, January Lever, and Caroline Simmons. I had to post this pic because my friends are beautiful!
What sexy men!!!
The girls...I love my friends! Until next year!!!

9 comments:

al + sar said...

K how fun...seriously! And you looked so cute! What a good idea!

Al & Whitney said...

I love Halloween Parties. You girls look gorgeous!!

Jeff and Mallory said...

I love murder mystery parties. You guys look great!

Halaufia's said...

I hope you don't mind my "snooping" but I love your BLOG!

You all looked gorgeous! WOW! Those pictures bring back so many memories.

You are right ya'll look beautiful!

Natalie said...

You guys look great! You are gorgeous!!! Hey, I just made my blog private... so send me your email if you can't view it. bensonnatalie@hotmail.com

Trav and Lizzie said...

Love it Keri! You guys look great, as always!

Tibett said...

Keri, you are the cutest flapper girl! Love the outfit! I want to have a murder mystery party...looks like lots of fun!

Mrs. Natalie Monsen said...

I miss you guys... Wish we could be there.. How fun! Everyone looks so good. I will be seeing everyone soon... Yea!!!

Big City Life! said...

How fun!!! You guys look great! Looks like you guys had a super fun time! Wish I was there, miss you guys!