Friday, October 31, 2008

Husband tag

1.What is his name? Taylor
2.Who eats more? Definitely him, but I think I snack way more.
3.Who said I love you first? He did. We were 16 years old and had just gotten pulled over by a cop and he said "no matter what happens just know that I love you" funny huh!
4.Who's taller? I bet you don't know the answer to that one. He's got a good 9 inches on me.
5.Who is smarter? Depends on the subject manner. I am the worst with history and geography, but usually am better in the other subjects.
6.Who is more sensitive? I would say him (but he might disagree)
7.Who does the laundry? It's pretty equal. Tay is actually a really good cleaner and homemaker (other than the bathrooms...he will not clean those).
8.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tay does...always.
9.Who does the bills? Definitely me. I don't know if he even knows how :) jk
10.Who cooks more? Me. Tay cooks cereal, ice cream and quesadillas...does that count?
11.What meals do you cook together? Whenever we grill then Tay does that. Our role is I cook and he does the dishes and cleans the kitchen. It works out great for me.
12.Who is more stubborn? Definitely Taylor
13.Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me. I will even apologize if it's not my fault b/c I HATE fighting!
14.Who has more sibling? Tay does if you include all his step, adopted and half brothers and sisters, all together he has 9. I have 3.
15.Who wears the pants in the relationship? Not sure on this one. I guess it depends...
16.What do you like to do together? We love traveling together, watching our favorite shows on TV and on the internet, eating dessert and popcorn, taking our dog on walks, hiking, traveling some more, and I guess running marathons (back in the day) and running in general, but right now he can kick my butt b/c I am so out of shape and haven't been going much!
17.Who eats more sweets? It's probably equal, but Tay can sure down a huge bag of gummy things in no time.
18.Guilty pleasures? His or mine....I have certain shows I like to watch that I shouldn't admit, I like to shop, and his would probably be golf. I don't know if that's a guilty pleaure, but I probably make him feel bad for going.
19.How did you meet? Junior High. He was my dream boy and he didn't pay attention to me until our sophomore year of highschool when we first started dating.
20.Who asked who out first? I guess that would be him. We were 15 yrs old so I think we just hung out.
21.Who kissed who first? He kissed me on Katie Johnson Wood's house
22.Who proposed? Tay did up at his condo in Heber with sushi, flowers, and my favorite song. It was perfect!
23.His best features? I could go on forever...both inside and out he couldn't get much better (he's not perfect, but I love everything about him).
24.What is his greatest quality? His tenderness and caring demeanor. He truly is sensitive to my feelings and his family and friends and wants them to be happy. He also is the greatest daddy to our doggie Boston. I can't wait to have kids with him! If he is anything like the way he is with our dog then we are good to go. I love you Tay!!!!!
25.Tag? Amanda, Mallory, Kim, Katie, Caroline, and all ya'll.

1 comment:

Hinton Family said...

I love how Taylor first said I love you...it had me laughing! You guys make such a cute couple!