Hey everyone...I just got an email from a friend about a beginning photography class. The details are listed on her blog. You need to look at this girls blog. She looks awesome! I don't have the required camera, but she said it isn't a big deal. I just have a Nikon coolpix, but apparently I will be able to do the majority of the class. Check it out at
http://blog.indieannajones.com/ and let me know if you are interested. My dream is to be a good photographer for my future kids pictures...
4 comments:
I'm totally interested.. i only have a cannon photoshot... it doesn't have the changable lenses or anything.. does that matter?
Dang, I would LOVE to go to that class but I have to work!!:/ Let me know if she has anymore classes any other days...I want to go to one!! Hope you're doin great!! You know, we should have a pledge class xmas party this year. What do you think?
Keri,
I would be very interested in the class, however, I just went to her blog and the a.m. class is full. I can't do the afternoon one because we have a family Halloween party that evening...dang it. If you hear that anyone in the morning class cancels, let me know k! I hope you're doing okay, I haven't talked to you in while. I haven't been even attempting your early morning runs because I am almost 10 weeks pregnant and it has made me extremely tired and sick....thus making it way to difficult to go as early as you do. Call me if you ever have any girls get togethers I'd love to come and could always use a break away! Take care and don't be a stranger :)
How fun you guys are going to Costa Rica, I'm so jealous! We mostly stayed in hostels when we were there, we never rented any beach houses- but we did rent an apartment in Tamarindo for a month and that was pretty cheap w/ everyone going in on it- I guess it depends on how long you're going to be there. Tamarindo is pretty touristy now, but great beginner waves for surfing. I would NOT go to Jaco, Ty and I went there last year and it was really dirty and the waves could get pretty scary. Sorry I'm not more help about resorts or beach houses. Nan might know more.
p.s. I'm pretty sure that's Kylee in a bunch of your pics who dated Brian. What a small world!! She is awesome, tell her hi for me.
Post a Comment