Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FUN!!!
Tay & I had a bunch of couples from Daybreak over at our house for a little halloween get together. We have really enjoyed the couples we have met in Daybreak. It has been so much fun!
This is a pumpkin patch right behind the District which is right by our house.
Picture of the girls...

I'm pretty sure Taylor and I made the pretties pumpkin. You should have seen the final product...Tay used the insides as hair. It was disgusting and hilarious!


Carving away...
The Wests, the Cannons, The Hogans, The Allens, and The Franco's proudly displaying our masterpieces.
I had a few people ask me to take a few more pics of my house so here's a few that I took for the party. I'll get more later.


I don't like the cold, but I sure do love the holiday season. It's so fun to do so many fun holiday activities!

9 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

We had so much fun Keri, thanks for having us over and for planning everything. And your house is SO cute!

al + sar said...

Ha ha..good times! I love the slimey hair! Thanks for having us all over! And Im glad you got pics of your cute Halloween decor!

Trav and Mel...... said...

Geez what's with the tiny TV :). So fun that your house is all decorated with Fall stuff I am jealous. You Halloween pumpkin carving looks like fun!

Blanck said...

I love your darling house. You need to come give me decorating tips if JB will ever let me put a nail in the wall?

by the way ted and Wilson are chapped that they have not been invited yet to day break. Alyss asked me again the other day "when are keri and taylor going to have a BBQ?" I told her that sadly they are too busy for us now. sigh sob sob....

Tibett said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm sad we missed it. I love your Halloween decor. Your looks so good!

Hinton Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love your house...or at least what we could see of it!

Amanda said...

Man, everytime I look at your blog I think I should move to Daybreak.

Katie Torriente: said...

Those are some creepy pumpkins. Wish we could have made it! See you soon.

Ashlie said...

Oh that looks like such a fun time. Your house looks adorable with all the Halloween decorations. I was really excited to start decorating this year, got all my stuff out, and only decorated a little bit. Then all the rest of my decorations that I didn't decorate with that day sat on our 2nd couch for a couple weeks. I finally cleaned them up and just put them back downstairs.