Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I might have a few halloween posts so I'm sorry! This was a party we went to with some friends from Daybreak and the Whitney's house in the Skyline area. It was a blast! They brought in a hypnotist and it was hilarious... below are a few of the costumes.
We're totally original...runners?! come on now...it's what you call being lazy and having things lying around the house, and having a husband get home 2 minutes before you have to be to the party. I'm so glad golf is ending!
This is a group picture of most of the people how came to the party.
These were our friends from Daybreak. Nate and Megan Whitney were cowboys, Tay and I were 80's runners, Sarah and Al Hogan were Zack and Kelley from Saved by the bell, Kyley and Zac were airforce people, and Kim and Blair Smith were Frankenstein and Brideszilla. Good times! Thanks to the Whitneys for throwing such a fun party!

7 comments:

Tibett said...

You guys look great! Props to Taylor for wearing your running shorts! Love it! I'm glad you posted a picture of everyone in Daybreak. I love all the costumes!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Ker they turned out great! Love it! That is so fun that you guys have so many great friends, I'm happy for you. Sure love ya!

al + sar said...

Oh my...HIDEOUS!! But so fun! Im glad you guys came!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Looks like so much fun. Im sad we missed it. You guys look great!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

oh my gosh- some of those costumes are hilarious! What a fun party!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love Halloween. I don't know how many times Jeff and I have gone as cyclist...

Amanda

Katie Torriente: said...

I love all the costumes! What a fun party!!