Thursday, October 2, 2008

NEW YORK, NEW YORK!!!!!
This last weekend I went to New York City for a girls trip. It was so much fun! Chelsea Lorimer, January Lever, and I fly out to stay with Marylynn Thomas, Melanie Olsen, and Katie Wood. Mel and Katie and there with their hubby's who are doing an MBA at Columbia and MaryLynn and Scott have been there for 3+ years just working and living the New York dream life. Here are some pic's of our fun short vacation...

This is on the Columbia Campus (it rained basically the entire time, but it was pretty warm so it wasn't bad).
You seen the show "Hitch"? Well this is the restaurant where they do the speed dating. It's called Tao and it was super yummy!

The bend and snap...we saw Legally Blonde. It was pretty good, but not as professional as it could have been. We still had fun.

Here's the group with the husbands waiting to get yummy dessert.

Frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity....need I say more?

This is on top of Katie and Mel's apartment complex.

Sexy Mama's!!!!

The sculpture was on the premises of the twin towers. The flame in the background has been burning since September 11, 2002

Battery Park...the statue of Liberty is the in vague background. I love Chelsea's cute prego belly in this pic.


This show was awesome!!! The dancing, singing, acting, scenery, etc...it was well put together and so fun!

Times square with one of my Bestest Friends Katie...I miss you!

Times square again...New York does not die...there were people out at all hours. What a fun city!

I had to take this picture b/c Taylor and I LOVE Seinfield...this is the coffee shop they always go to. We had so much fun in NYC! From the good food, to the shopping (which was hilarious on Canal street and amazing in Soho), to the broadway shows, to the parks, to just chilling with my friends, to being taxied around by Marylynn, to the desserts, to everything....I hope to go back there again really soon. I love you Mel and Katie and Marylynn and can't wait to see you again. Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality and thank you to your husbands too! Thanks for the funnest trip!!!

16 comments:

al + sar said...

How fun! A girls trip to NYC?! Could it get any better!? Looks like it was amazing! Have fun in St George...we have to plan a group date when your back so call me!

Whitney said...

That trip looks like SO much fun. I want to go to New York so bad. How fun to go with just girls to visit Katie and Marylynn! Hope you're doing well!

{owens} said...

Nope, no luck yet. But it's only been 4 months. I have a MD appt in Nov because I think I have a hormonal problem. What about you guys.?

Amanda said...

I am so jealous; I miss the Woods and Olsen’s. It looks like you had a ton of fun. I really want to go visit while they are out there. Great post!!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Wow, I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go there! Looks like so much fun!

Katie Torriente: said...

Love the Seinfield picture! We love that show. And I'm jealous, of course. Lets get together, yo.

Britters and Parx said...

Oh my gosh what a super fun girls trip!!! Man, how awesome! How is January doing??

Ashlie said...

Oh my! I want to go to NY sooo bad it kills me. It looks like you guys had such a fun time! Good for you guys.

Go Taylor on running TOU. Why didn't you?

I was training too, but hurt my stupid foot-Duh!

Whit, Lindsey, Jonas, and Maggie said...

Hi Keri! I agree with everyone, girls trips are so much fun. I think you responded awhile ago to one of our posts, but at the time I was retarded and didn't know how to comment back. Anyway, It's fun to check up on you and see your adventures. You and Taylor are great! (don't stress to much about the prego thing...it will happen.:)

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Oh so much fun!! Let's go back to that time! miss you

The Waites said...

How fun!!! I'm so jealous!! I want to do a girls trip!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

What a blast! I absolutely love NYC! I'm so happy you went to Serendipity! There frozen hot chocolate is so amazing! I'm so jealous that you got to see Mary Poppins. We tried to see it in London a couple summers ago and it was sold out. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Trav and Mel...... said...

So much fun!!! Visitors are the best, we miss you guys already!

Tibett said...

This trip looks like a blast! I'm so jealous! You are the cutest girl. You look so dang cute in all the pics!

Blanck said...

Ker bear,
I am loving your pictures and wishing I was there partying with you cute girls. I am glad you left Taylor at home New York is not a safe place for him ..
when are you going to come see me??

Mrs. Natalie Monsen said...

Okay so i am way jeoulous, i was in st.george so i was unable to come. You look like you had fun!. Matt wants to do a trip with hubbies! Tay way to go on your marathon....