Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OBSESSED MUCH....

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE SEASON FOUR TOUR
Last night I went to the So you think you can dance show at the E center with 3 girls from my neighborhood and my sister. What a fun night...I have been waiting for this night since I went last year to the tour in Arizona. I seriously want to get out of my seat and dance througout the entire show. It makes me giddy! I smiled the entire time! Can I just quit my job right now and go become a professional dancer?!? I bet they would take me...even if I can't do the splits anymore. Here are some of the pics. I will post better ones later...my camera doesn't take the best far away pics.
opening act
Costa Vida was a joke. So many people were there. I think they all had the same idea as us. There were probably 20 girls to 1 guy at that concert.
The guy and girl winner Katie and Joshua rocked the house. They were in about every third number.

My sis Kim, me, Sarah Hogan, Kylee West, and Kim Smith

Twitch was so fun to watch...This is one of my favorite dances.

My and my little big sis! We went last year with our sister from Arizona. We are obsessed!

4 REAL!!!!!
I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON! I'M SO SAD IT'S OVER!!! UNTIL THEN...

13 comments:

Katie Torriente: said...

Oh my gosh, I'm totally jealous. It looks like it was so much fun! I can't wait until next season. I guess I'll have to settle for Dancing with the Stars for now.

al + sar said...

Ha ha...I love our 4 REAL pic! Last night was so fun! Cant wait for next year!

Tibett said...

You guys look so cute! I'm glad you had fun. Looks like a blast!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I have to admit, I'm pretty obsessed myself. HOW FUN! I'm glad you girls had a blast!

Unknown said...

We had such a blast, didn't we? All I want to do is dance. We have got to find some more cool adult classes around!

Dave and Miranda said...

That is so funny! I think you should quit your job and become a dancer-the cut off age is 30, so you only have a few years left! Go for it! Tay should too!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Looks like a blast! I will have to start watching it. I love the last picture of you guys, Too cute!

The Church's said...

I am soooo jealous!! They didn't even come to Vegas this year. I am obsessed with it too!!

Britters and Parx said...

I'm so bummed that I missed it!!! I LOVE So you think you can dance!! Did they dance routines from the season?

Trav and Mel...... said...

Fun.....I love stuff like that, I know I know I am not a die hard fan like you are but any live performance is awesome like for instance Legally Blonde on FRIDAY!!!!

Blanck said...

You know you have never been able to do the splits; that is Taylor. He is the white version of Twitch. I can see the two of you reinacting the Mercy dance, you ripping the cigarette out of his mouth and him throwing you out the door.
I was there too!!! It was like a mini high for the evening.
p.s. I think you and Taylor should try out next season.

KACI JOHNSON said...

I am so so jealous that you got to go to the concert. I didn't even know they were coming, goes to show how out of the loop I am!! I am so obsessed with so you think you can dance and everytime I watch it I really think about trying out, but then remember that I can't do anything anymore. I just like to remeber the good old days of dancing!!

Amanda said...

I am soooo jealous! Love the "For Real" pix.