Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ok, so my cute friend Tibett tagged me...I've always read other peoples, so I hope mine provides some insight to who I am.

I am: a wife, a daughter, a sister, and a mommy to my doggie Boston
I think: that spending time with those I love is the best thing.
I know: the best way to live is work hard...and more importantly PLAY HARD
I want: to go on a cruise, see the beaches of Thailand, and start a family.
I have: everything I need (except a pregnant belly) and I am so grateful for all that I do have.
I dislike: people who are flakey and taking pills (I seriously hate even tylenol or advil)
I miss: my best friends Katie and Natalie. They have moved away from me.
I fear: Not being able to have kids and getting diabetes.
I feel: happy almost all the time. (cheesy, but mostly true)
I hear: my husband saying funny things to me while he's trying to mess me up typing.
I smell: My husband and dog. They are both on the bed with me.
I crave: sugar, diet cherry pepsi, ice cream, fruit and salad. I'm a rabbit!
I cry: over weird things. I cried yesterday as my husband was finishing a marathon. Marathons are very emotional.
I usually: get up before work and run, work all day, hang out with my hubby and doggie at night
I search: on other peoples blogs (when I have time), good recipes, and of course clothes.
I wonder: where my life will be in a year...will I still be working? Will I be pregnant with a child? Will my husband still be at his current job?
I regret: There isn't much I regret, but I do regret not learning more about the gospel. I know very little and want to learn more!
I wish: Boston could have a brother or sister and that I could run the St. George Marathon.
I love: my husband, my family, my friends, my neighborhood/ home,eating, cooking, running, diet cherry pepsi, my doggie, sleeping in, watching my favorite TV shows, and laughing with my hubby.
I care: how people are feeling. I hate people to feel out of place or left out or lonely.
I always: dread going to work even though I love my job and I am so lucky to have it. it would just be nice to stay home with my boys.
I worry: about my family and friends. Their hurts and pains are always on my mind. I also worry about being really overweight (I know it's a random fear)
I am not: as easy going as I want to be. I am really scheduled and it sometimes drives me crazy when things are not. I want to be more relaxed about things.
I remember: I have a pretty bad memory, but I remember my first kiss with my husband (when we were 15), all of our fun dates, living in Cali with my friends, laughing all night long with my friends, my wedding day, fun trips with my husband...etc.
I believe: That you should treat others as you would want to be treated.
I sing: to myself and my husband...other people would die hearing my voice. it's terrible!
I don't always: work as hard as I should
I argue: very little. I am a very non confrontational person and hate fighting!
I write: on my blog as much as I can, in my journal maybe once a month and that's about it.
I win: at running races (well I used to)
I lose: in almost every sport! I am horrible at sports!
I listen: to my friends and family. I am good at listening to people when they need me
I don't understand: why all men love golf (I had to copy you on that one Tibett b/c it still blows me away how much my husband loves golf)
I can usually be found: at work, lunch (we go out everyday) running around, cooking dinner, sitting in front of the boob tube, or with my friends or mom.
I need: more sleep
I forget: peoples birthdays. I am horrible with dates so please forgive me.
I am happy: almost always.

I TAG KATIE W, MELANIE, KIM, JENNY, AND KATIE T.

7 comments:

Tibett said...

I loved reading this! I'm so glad you did my tag. It is fun to see what we have in common. We are alot alike! I'm so glad we have become friends. You and Kayla kicked my butt today. I was really tired!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Hey!! so fun to read! Congrats to Tay on his marathon- I bet that was hard for you to watch =). You are a good sport! Wow I sure miss the leaves in Heber! can't wait to see you- just a few more days! love ya K

Katie Torriente: said...

I love reading all your responses. And way to go Taylor!!!

Eric said...

What a fun post, I learned so much about you!
Maere

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

just one question... when are we hanging out?! ;)

Trav and Mel...... said...

Fun i love those things. I am excited for you to come out in what two days!!! Yeah for NY!!!

Natalie said...

I loved reading that about you! You are so great! Keep up the good work! I hope you are doing well. Tell Taylor congrats about the marathon!