We had a final goodbye dinner at Sweet Tomatoes for Joe as he was getting ready to head out on his mission to West Virginia. We sure are going to miss him!
Hey Keri, I found your blog from Sarah's. You guys are super fun. I hope dinner for Kylee's Birthday was fun, i was sad i missed it. But thanks for inviting me! Anyways, cute blog!
Running is my stress release from parenting twins so I decided to start a blog about my crazy fun and not so exciting life. I love running and working out and I love taking care of my babies. I hope you enjoy my randomness
3 comments:
Oh sad =)... but fun for him! How fun that you guys went up to mirror lake! I sure miss the mountains. I'm excited to see you in a few weeks! loves
Hey Keri, I found your blog from Sarah's. You guys are super fun. I hope dinner for Kylee's Birthday was fun, i was sad i missed it. But thanks for inviting me! Anyways, cute blog!
Keri, where in WV?? We live an hour away from there...
Post a Comment