RUN TAYLOR RUN.....TOP OF UTAH MARATHON!!!
I'm so proud of my husband! He ran his 5th marathon this weekend up in Logan Utah. He finished in 3:20:00 which is an amazing time! He is such an incredible runner and I was so happy for him. For those of you that know me know that it was probably difficult to be a spectator rather than a runner which it was, but I am so happy that Tay was able to do it and do it so well. it was emotional to see him run in...What an accomplishment. The crazy thing about this all is he is running another marathon in 2 weeks! Yes, he's crazy! Way to go love!






5 comments:
So awsome! I can't even imagine running that far.
WOW, that is super fast! I have always wanted to do that, but I just dont like to run that much! Great job!!!
You both are serious champs! In our next lives, Blair and I would love to be as fit as the two of you! Way to go!
Five marathons.....geez you guys are die hards. Congrats to Taylor and those leaves are so beautiful. Miss you guys!
Way to go Tay! and goof luck on the next!
Post a Comment