Tuesday, November 4, 2008

more pic's of halloween

I had a couple people ask if they could see the whole outfit considering we had to cover up you know what...I guess these are the best pictures...(it's hard to see b/c I am wearing all black) Until next year.

6 comments:

Halaufia's said...

I love your pictures! Looks like you had a blast.

As for Bora Bora, it is a must. It is the most romantic, relaxing, breathtaking, and amazing place I have ever been. My husband has traveled all over the world and this is our "home away from home" because we both love it so much there. I have traveled all thorughout the country, Mexico and S. America and those don't even compare. You are a world away!

If you are looking into it, I have a travel agency that works exclusively for the Tahitian Island I can refer you to. They have discounts and have 24 hour service in case something happens.

I will have to tell you all about it, It is amazing!

al + sar said...

You seriously looked so cute...Im glad your costume worked out! And I dont even know who the person is who commented above me but Al and I's dream vaca is to Tahiti and we've been looking into a little bit to go within the next year-so I might need some info from you if you and Tay are looking into it too!

Abby and Ryann said...

Keri your outfits are darling! Don't worry just just blog stalking ya... found yours on Sarah's. Hope you're doing well it looks like you guys had such a fun Halloween!!

Abby

Halaufia's said...

Keri,

As for Tahiti goes. The travel agency you would use is www.pacific-for-less.com and talk with Claudia (You can tell her I sent you).

It is the most spectacular trip you will probably ever take.

It is fairly expensive vacation but it is worth every penny...I Promise.

You would have roundtrip tickets leaving from LAX to Papeete, Tahiti and then your travel and other airfare included along with all the taxes and tariffs. You would only have to find a way to LAX airport.

You could stay at Papeete, Tahiti (one isalnd-main Tahitian Island), Moorea, Huinane, or Bora Bora. We usually do 1 night in Tahiti, 2 or 3 nights in Moorea and 4 or 5 nights in Bora Bora. A trip like I just stated is around 5000.00 per person, but you may find deals for around 3800.00 per person. You may be able to find a deal. If you do go, let me tell you, it is worth the extra money to get an overwater bungalow, no matter where you go. They have those rooms everywhere.
We stay at the Bora Bora Nui, which has the biggest rooms and is the best resort in Bora Bora. It is only 50.00-75.00 per day more than the St Regis and well worth it.

If you are serious I can give you the tips on where to go, where to eat, and where the deals are.

It is nothing like the Carribean, Polynesian Islands, Hawaii, SAmerica, Fiji, it is the best vacation you two will ever spend your money on!

Let me know if you want more info.

Blanck said...

do you really think it is appropriate to post this kind of material? I mean seriously my kids could have seen that. Tell Tay to keep those poses for his 'adult only' blog.

Tell him that after you secure the condo for our girls trip.
:0 love ya

Holly and Dave said...

looks like you had a great halloween! are you still thinking about doing a chi-o christmas party? if so, let me know- i'd love to help!