Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY

Christmas Eve we have the tradition of doing a pajama party with Tay's dads side of the family. We usually do appetizers like tamales, peanut crockets, and treats. this year we did a gift exchange and played the newlywed game. Needless to say we laughed a ton!
Tay's bro, sis, brother in law, gpa, dad, and Tay
Aunt Lezlie and Uncle Paul

Dad and Step Mom, Crystal


Brother in law Scott, and sis Teddy

us

The girls...me, aunt Lezlie, Erica, Crystal, Teddy, Grey, Paula, and grandma Janie

I had to post our christmas tree b/c you can see Tay's beautiful wrapping job

What a meat head!?! I got Tay some more weights, pull up bar, clothes, cologne, etc...his real present was golf clubs I got him 2 months ago.

He got me running gloves & head band, and perfume and a juicy couture bracelet

We got Boston a big stuffed dog that took him about 10 minutes to rip the head off.

My cute little Boston

Christmas morning talking to Tay's brother Joe on the phone. He's on his mission in West Virginia. We sure miss Joe! He's doing so good though!

Christmas Dinner at my mom's

All of my family....MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

4 comments:

Tibett said...

Love your Christmas tree! Trey loves Boston's Santa hat! You guys are so cute!

Blanck said...

Hey nice blue jammies. YOu have such good taste. see you soon darlin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your thoughts. I have honestly been thinking about you and praying for you since I saw you. Keep me posted :)

KACI JOHNSON said...

looks like you guys had a fun christmas eve and christmas! hope you guys have a happy new year!

P.S. It's so fun to see a picture of all your friends. I admitt I blog stock but it's so fun to see your friends and where they are and what they are doing!!