Thursday, December 11, 2008

My sis in law is getting into photography, so she took some pictures of Tay and I up Memory Grove. It was a few weeks ago, but I have struggled with my blog lately. I promise I will start updating it more often. Here's our family...me, my cute husband and our doggie Boston. We will hopefully have kids to add to the picture sometime soon. We got so lucky because it was such a beautiful day!













6 comments:

Jeff and Mallory said...

They turned out so good Keri. You guys are so cute!

Loni Richards said...

I loved your Christmas Card. You are so on the ball!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Cute pictures!! Ha, you guys are adorable together. I especially like the one of your cute bums, he he. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas!

Tibett said...

These pics are so cute! You and Taylor are such a cute family. I love your sweater. Orange is one of my favorite colors!

Blanck said...

Cute Bum Bum. I of course mean Chicago not you. Although your bum is pretty great too.
Did Taylor like your Pink Jammies?

Amanda said...

Those are awesome!