Sunday, December 14, 2008

cHriSTmaS tAG!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love the cute, funky christmas bags (probably because they are convenient.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Definitely real, but we have a fake one.

to3. When do you put up the tree? Thanksgiving weekend
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnog? Hate it, but I do love eggnog taffy's.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? a childrens basketball stand (yes you would never guess that and I was so into dancing that I don't think I ever used it, but I was so excited to get it.)
7. Hardest person buy for? My mom for sure!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Taylor

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I would love one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really can't think of one.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? There are so many...Serendipity, Elf, Home Alone,The Holiday, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, etc.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually right after Thanksgiving, but I always have random things to buy last minute
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep... (I promise Idon't usually do it)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Treats....I love any christmas candy, gingerbread cookies, sugar cookies, chocolates...basically anything with sugar.
16. Lights on the tree? Of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Transiberian Orchestra Pachebal song, Sarah Mclachlan's song for a winter night, Smashing pumpkins has a song I love, and John Schmidt's piano songs. I love all Christmas music.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I love staying home and spending the break with my husband and family. Nothing better!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blizen, Rudolf
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have a star right now, but I actually like ribbon and other things.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Taylor always buys me Pajamas on Christmas Eve. The rest we do in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It seems like people are alittle more edgy (at malls) and I hate driving in the snow. Everything else I love
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? There are so many different things that I like, but bosses wife did her tree in red, lime green, black, and leopard this year and it is THE CUTEST THING EVER! If I had the money I would decorate my house like her.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? That's hard...I love honey baked turkey, cranberry sauce, peppermint ice cream, and all the yummy treats! I also love warm drinks like hot chocolate and steamed milk...oh and my all time fav is the Cinnamon glazed almonds at the mall.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hang out with my husband and dog. Go snowboarding or snowshoeing, watch movies, snuggle by the fireplace, etc.
I Tag anyone who reads this...Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Keri...Its Lindsay Ream...It was fun to see you the other day. You are seriously so dang cute!! I love checking on your blog... ours is private so email me @ lindsaydream@hotmail.com and I will send you and invite. Hope things are going well!

Britters and Parx said...

are there lots coming on Thursday? I'm excited to see you! Thanks again for putting this together!!
Brit

Tibett said...

Fun tag! I love the cinnamon glazed nuts at the mall too. Every year on Christmas Eve Day my mom and I go to the mall to get a treat a people watch. I love this time of year!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Thanks so much for the treats! You guys are the greatest! So I have totally been thinking about this cruise and I really think we should do it! Anyways, we will have to get it planned. Have a Merry Christmas!!!