Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!

I did this post on facebook, but since I haven't posted on my blog forever I thought I would do it here too.

25 Random things about me!

1. I guess I should start off with my biggest news...I'm pregnant with tripets! Yep, it's crazy! I'm still so early so you never know what is going to happen.
2. I love candy and diet coke (especially sour candy)
3. I haven't had diet coke or caffeine for a month!
4. I have to get a daily workout in...running is my favorite, but right now I'm only allowed to walk and lift light weights because of the pregnancy.
5. I have run 4 marathons, 7 half marathons, and did one mini triathlon.
6. I graduated in Human Development and Sociology and have been doing marketing and leasing for a commercial real estate since I graduated.I love my job!
7. I lived with 6 of my friends in Newport Beach, California the summer after our freshman year of college.
8. I'm a talker....If there is silence in a conversation, I have to say something...that's probably why people know a lot about me.
9. My husband and I are in bed by 10 every night and awake by 6 so we can work out.
10. I can't go to bed if there are dishes in the sink.
11. I have always wanted to be an aerobics teacher, a personal trainer, or a dietician, but I don't think it will ever happen.
12. I am a very scheduled person. I like to know on monday what the rest of my week is going to look like. It's a terrible fault of mine!
13. I really want long hair, but everytime I grow it out I cut it.
14. I'm a really picky eater...I eat alot of "healthy" foods...except for the candy, ice cream and diet coke, but right now I only crave unhealthy things! That's what being prego does to you.
15. I used to be a tap dance teacher...I grew up dancing and cheering, but tap was always my favorite.
16. I did a study abroad in Europe. We traveled through Italy, Paris, Switzerland, and London.
17. My husband was my first kiss. We have been together off and on for over 11 years
18. I'm addicted to TV...right now I love The bachelor, the office, grey's anatomy, desperate housewives, 90210, American Idol, 24, and LOST. My all time favorite show is "So You Think You Can Dance".
19. I have bungee jumped 2x, skydived, jumped off the end of a pier in newport beach in the middle of the night with my clothes on, had my license revoked 2x for multiple speeding tickets, hid from cops in a bush, got my belly button pierced with my sisters drivers license, and had 5 piercings in one ear and 3 in the other...but I was always a really good girl!
20. I am always cold. You can usually find me with a heater, a fire place, seat warmers, or a blanket around me...even in the winter. I would move anywhere warmer if I could.
21. I love hiking with my dog and my husband!
22. I go to the grocery store or costco at least 3 times a week. I love shopping for food! Our fridge and cupboards are always full.
23. I am told to eat 3,000 to 4,000 calories a day right now! That's insane!
24. I love people watching...take me anywhere where there are crowds of people I am entertained.
25. I love having nights out with the girls...with that being said, one of my favorite things to do is to hang out in my pjs, cuddled up to my husband and my dog watching a movie or one of our shows.

21 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

OH MY GOSH CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! OH my that is scary but soooo exciting!!! I am SO happy for you!!! =)

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

YAAAAAAAAAY! you are going to the greatest parents to your little triplets!

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness Keri triplets!? What an adventure! Congrats

Posh Ideas said...

Keri I still can't get over it. I hope everything goes well, I can't wait to peek in at your adventure into parenthood. You are going to be such a cute mom.

Sara said...

What?!!!!!!!That is so dang exciting!! You are going to be such a cute little mommy- CONGRATS!! I can't wait to see lots of pics of your cute little growing belly:)When are you due?

McCall said...

i just posted a comment on your facebook. triplets! wow. that is amazing. congratulations!

i can't believe all the things you have jumped off of. you are a wild child!

The Waites said...

WHAT?!?!?! That is so exciting! Congratulations!!!!
xoxo

Dave and Miranda said...

Oh, the joys of pregnancy! It's quite an adventure...I can't imagine having 3 kick me in the ribs though. I can't wait to see how it all goes, congrats!

Weed Family said...

Keri,
Congratulations! And triplets, how fun! I wish you all the best and I'm sure everything will go well. Enjoy your pregnancy (and eat whatever you want :) ) and keep us updated on everything!

Maere

Nanette said...

Congrats!! How exciting! 4,000 calories?!?!? Is that even possible??

Jeff and Mallory said...

We are so excited for you Keri! And really if you need anything please let us know!!!

Tyler and Emily said...

holy crap! Keri, that is the most exciting news ever!! I'm so happy for you guys

The Summerhays Crew said...

OMG! Triplets uh??? So crazy and so much fun! Your life is about to change for the better and you are going to be blown away by the blessings and joy a baby let alone 3 will bring you! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet them all. I will keep you in my prayers and hope all goes well...keep us posted!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

Oh I love it! I could even name 25 things about you! love you miss you

3 Men & a Lady said...

NO WAY!!!! I just read #1 and couldn't get through the rest because I was so excited! That is so awesome and exciting! CONGRATS!!!!

Heather Irving said...

Keri that is so exciting!! I am so happy for you! Adrienne was just telling me about it today!! We need to get together soon!! XOXO

The Church's said...

Holy crap!! That is crazy!! congratulations!! I hope all goes well with you.

Blanck said...

I can't wait to watch your belly grow and grow and grow. No Diet Coke? Good girl! When are we going to have lunch and discuss the intricacies of multiples?

Love You

HOw about Ted, Wilson and Taylor Junior (TJ)?

Ashlie said...

Holy FREAK! Congrats. I am so excited for you guys. This is going to be great for you guys. Congrats congrats congrats. And never mind what I said on facebook about Ragnar. I just answered my own question. Stay healthy!

Natalie said...

Congrats! If anyone can handle triplets it's you :)

Anonymous said...

Keri, I heard last night that you're pregnant and I seriously screamed when I heard and then almost started to cry because I was so excited for you! I know it's been a challenge getting there so I'm sure that just makes it that much more exciting for you guys. You are going to be such incredible parents! Congratulatious again!