Sunday, February 15, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

For Valentines Day this year Taylor and I decided to make sushi. We thought that it being V day and a saturday night would probably mean huge crowds. We have also always wanted to make sushi so we figured this would be a good time to try. It turned out great and it was so much fun! We made it together and had such a fun time! To start the Day off Taylor cleaned THE ENTIRE HOUSE! He did 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, scrubbed the floors, vacuumed, dusted, scrubbed the kitchen, did dishes, cleaned the dog, etc. Seriously he did it all. Then I went and got a fun little makeover (random, but it was fun to have someone to my make up), then we went furniture shopping. That's shows his love more than anything b/c Taylor hates shopping! Even more so he hates furniture shopping. When we got back we made the sushi, got dessert at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory (my favorite is the apple pie caramel apples) and went and saw Confessions of a shopohalic. Way to go Love! It was such an amazing Valentines Day!
We stared off with some Miso soup (that Taylor made and I think needed a little more water b/c it was pretty strong ;-) )

Here's a picture of our platter of sushi. It was delicious and filling. Normally Taylor doesn't get full from sushi, but we were both stuffed!


I just had to take a picture of Sunday death at our house. This is how we look every sunday!
Thanks for the greatest Valentines LOVE!

4 comments:

al + sar said...

K really that sushi looks amazing! Can we please have a sushi party soon??

Nanette said...

Keri! That is impressive! Where did you guys get all the stuff and instructions? Maybe I'll do this for jared's bday in a few weeks...

Blanck said...

My little chef in action. How did the twins like the sushi? thumbs up or down?

Chelsea said...

I'm just catching up on your blog... I didn't even know you were pregnant? That's really exciting- congrats to both of you! I'm so sorry you lost one, no matter what the situation that must be hard. What a sweet little spirit to sacrifice life for another. Good Luck with the rest of your pregnancy!