HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!!!!

Today my wonderful husband is turning 26 years old! I just wanted to take this time to express how much I love him and how happy I am to be his wife. Seriously, I couldn't have married anyone better for me. Love, you make me so happy! Thank you for your constant care and concern. You are the always looking out for the ones you love. I can't wait for you to be a daddy. You seriously are going to be so amazing! The way you are with Boston makes me realize how much you do for your loved ones. I can't wait for us to be parents together in the near future! I hope you know how lucky and blessed I am to have you as a husband. I have now known you for 1/2 of my life! That's crazy and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thank you so much for all that you do! I love you more than you love GOLF!
HERE'S TO THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!

3 comments:
Happy B-day Taylor! You're sweet Keri. Thats fun to have your Birthdays so close together!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Oh Cute Taylor. 26 is a great age to become parents. Happy Birthday Tay!
Post a Comment