Monday, March 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BOTH OF US!!! Tay and I have our birthdays within 2 days of each other. It has actually been a really fun thing...we usually go out of town, but this year we decided to go up Park City because we are going on a cruise this next week to celebrate.

Cheesecake Factory with my Daybreak Friends
Happy Birthday to Kim Smith and I! Got to love March babies!
Birthday cake with Tay's family
Tay's cute mom is hilarious and was putting strawberries on our heads instead of birthday hats

This is the basket full of goodies I gave to Tay! He loves fruit snacks so instead of wrapping paper I covered his presents with treats.

Stylish sunglassed I gave Tay (that he took back b/c he thinks he looks like he has bug eyes)

Park City and Heber for the weekend...We stayed at a condo in Park City and then went and saw his family in Heber on Sunday and went on a gorgeous walk! I love it up there!

Happy Birthday to my nephews Landon and Carter! Landon turned 3 and Carter turned 5. I love you guys!!!!

5 comments:

al + sar said...

How fun!! Mine and Al's bdays are a week a part and we love it too!! See you Wed and then in Puerto Rico!! Wahoo!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

Happy birthday to you guys!! You are seriously the cutest couple I have ever seen....and I am not just saying that. Hope you are feeling good.

Tibett said...

Cute post! You guys are such a cute couple. Have fun on your cruise! I can't wait to hear about your doc appt.!

Ashlie said...

You two are the cutest couple. I'm sure you get that a lot, but you guys are just adorable. Did you get a new dog?
Fun times in the mountains. Looks like you guys had fun. Happy B-day.

Blanck said...

Okay I do not have your bday on my calendar. So here is the deal when you get back from your cruise I am taking you to lunch. Sushi?
i love you happy birthday