Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CRUISE

I still don't even know where to begin. I am going to post more and write more in detail later, but everyone keeps asking me to see pictures from my cruise so I decided to do a quick post and run down. On March 14th- March 22nd Tay, myself, Kylee & Zac West, and Sarah & Al Hogan all went on a Carribean Cruise on the Princess cruise line. It was amazing to say the least! We had so much fun and every island we went to was beautiful!! We went to the Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, Tortola, and St. Thomas. We had gorgeous weather and saw gorgeous places. I will talk more in detail later, but here are some pictures to check out in the meantime...I want to go back!























13 comments:

Blanck said...

Those pictures look like you had a blast. Do I see a bump? Wow I am glad you got away before the marathon of your life begins. :)

al + sar said...

Sickest pictures of me ever!! But looking at them makes me miss it SO SO much, it was so fun!! Im glad you posted, I have yet to get around to it!

Britters and Parx said...

soooooo fun!!!! oh we are addicted to cruises! They are our most favorite vacation! WE are trying to go on one next month...our cruise in NOvember was with Princess..we LOVED princess cruise line! Give us more details!! =)

Tibett said...

You guys took some really fun pictures! Looks like an AWSOME trip. How fun!

emily bullen said...

You are the cutest prego girl in the world! that trip looks like a blast! love you!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Looks like SOOOO much fun! I have to agree that you are the cutest pregnant! I'm glad you guys had a good time!

McCall said...

what a fun vacation! i am dying to get out of this COLD weather and into something warmer... a cruise sounds perfect! how fun!

Meg and Nate said...

I'm still so jealous! I'm glad you guys had fun though. Maybe next time Nate and I can be there too.

Jeff and Mallory said...

Yay! I am so glad you posted pictures! Looks like so much fun, I wish we would have gone!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

oh my gosh look at those pictures! So pretty! You are so cute- it feels like I haven't seen you forever. miss you!

Trav and Mel...... said...

So much fun! The weather looks awesome, I am so jealous....I love cruises and especially warm vacations! You are super cute pregnant.

L&J Bills said...

looks amazing! so wonderful to see you friday. i love you my darling prego friend. xoxo

Amanda said...

So fun and I am SOOOO Jealous!