Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!





What a beautiful day! What a special day to celebrate the love for our savior and all that he did for us and still does for us. I love Easter Sunday and nothing better than spending it will my wonderful husband, my cute dog, and my family. We started off the day with a nice walk, yummy pancakes and I gave Tay his easter egg basket. Boston managed to eat his easter toys within minutes. We went to church, watched the Masters, and then had dinner at my moms with all the nieces and nephews having an easter egg hunt. It was hilarious and made me so excited to have kids!!! HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

Richard and Emily said...

Richard asked me to comment on this post, saying how cute Boston is! Richard can't believe he hasn't met him yet. That is such a cute pic, we love the stuffing coming out of the stuffed animal. Whenever we have the cousin dogs over to play we have stuffing all over the house! Good times :)

Tibett said...

I bet the holidays really do make it even more exciting to be pregnant. Next year you'll be doing Easter stuff for your kids! I love the picture of Boston! What a wild dog!