My amazing husband ran the Salt Lake 1/2 marathon on saturday April 20,2009. He did so incredible! He finished in 1:26:15 which placed him 6th in his division and 50th out of 4,200 people. I was so proud of him! He's a specimen and I wish I could be running with him. He felt great the whole time and looked so good and finished it faster than I think he was planning on. WAY TO GO LOVE!!!




5 comments:
Taylor really did do so well! He is an amazing runner! And I must say you are such a great wife following him along the course and waiting at the finish.
Wow, congratulations to Taylor that is awesome!
Yeah Tay you're awesome!!
Great Job Taylor and great time! We just ran Boston (I know that 26.2 has a special place in your heart! ;) I would love to do SLC next year. You will be back to running soon enough- enjoy pregnancy, it's the best. And yes, motherhood is amazing and I can't wait to see pictures of these gorgeous children your going to have! One boy and one girl!!!! I can't believe it! SO FUN!!!!!!!
LOL...I ran the same race in 2 hours and was happy about my time!! Speed deamon!!
Post a Comment