Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tay's new job & trip to Arizona!

Last week my wonderful husband got offered a job at Galderma doing Pharmaceutical Sales for the Dermatology industry. He is so thrilled and excited to start this job. It has been what he was looking for for a long time. We are so grateful (especially in this economy) for Tay to be offered a good job that he is so excited about. He officially starts on May 11th! They interviewed many people for months and it wasn't until they found my cute husband (and many interviews in and out of the state later) that they hired someone. I'm so happy for him!!
The next day after Tay got his job offer we headed to Arizona to hang out with my sister Kristin, brother in law Sloane, nieces Elle and Sadie and my parents. The weather was awesome! We had a great relaxing trip.
This was at the Grey Hawk golf course. We ate their after the guys played golf.

My beautiful nieces Elle and Sadie at the Marriott pool (Tay and I stayed at the Marriott

Dinner at the Marriott

My sister Kristin and I

My dad and Elle playing in the backyard

Cute Sadie Ray. She melts my heart. She has the sweetest personality and is funny!

LAST AND DEFINITELY LEAST.....THE PREGO BELLY! I've had many requests for the belly. I didn't really want any proof, but I figure I will only be pregnant with twins once so I guess I should take in the moment. Now no one can say that I don't look pregnant!



17 comments:

The Waites said...

You look amazing!!!! Congats on the job! Come celebrate in Cali!!! xoxo

Jeff and Mallory said...

ker you really look awesome! Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you both!!! You look so cute! I hope I can be a cute little mamma like you when I'm preggies!

Thistles Home & Gift said...

Congrats Taylor! Looks like you had a fun trip too. Enjoy being able to just pick up and go while you can!

The Summerhays Crew said...

K first of all, you are Tiny and look AMAZING! Second of all Congrats Taylor for the new job that is way exciting!

Tibett said...

I am so excited for Taylor! Congratulations! And I LOVE your cute belly. You look amazing!

Amanda said...

I wouldn't be caught dead in a swim suite right now so you go girl. You look great!

McCall said...

you look so adorable! and as time goes on you will probley not want the pictures taken, but do it! you will love looking back at this time!

congrats on the new job!

Ashlie said...

You look great being pregnant! Good Job on getting the job. Is it in AZ then? Is that why you were in AZ for a little trip? Congrats on the half marathon and 4 more this summer...dang! Way to be Taylor.

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Keri, I am so excited for you guys to have twins. You will be the cutest momma! Your little prego belly is DARLING!!!

Natalie said...

You have the tiniest belly I ever have seen and you are having twins!!!! You look amazing! 22 weeks I was twice that and I only have single births! I am so happy for you Keri!!!! Congrats again even though i have told you that a million times:) You look beautiful:)

Amanda said...

Thanks, I'm due Oct. 10th. I did actually go swimming yesterday and I wanted to tell everyone, "I'm pregnant, this isn't a gut." I'm still in the in between stage where I just look chubby.

I'm really excited for you guys too.

Sara said...

Congrats on the new job! And look so sooo cute- and so little! I look bigger than you and I am a month behind you- and only have one baby cookin'! My doc claims it is normal with your 3rd baby to get bigger quicker- but I still can't get used to it:) Oh and take tons of baby belly pics- I am just now geting around to blogging Parker's first year and I hardly have any prego pics when he was in my belly. It makes me sad I didn't take more pics- especially cuz it would be fun to compare my belly size now. Anyway, you look darling and I am super excited for you!! Your suits are cute are they maternity? I have yet to find one that I like so I am on the hunt
...

Shelly said...

Love the belly. i still cannot believe that there is two in there. I feel like I am the same size as you are, and I am only 3 1/2 months along.

By the way you are in big trouble not letting me know you were coming to AZ. I would have loved to have seen you. Please let me know next time!!

Good luck with the rest of Pregnancy!!!

The Rawlins' Fam said...

You crazy nutcase! I shouldn't even be commenting on your tummy...but I will since it is so tiny and I have to say adorable. When I was at your point people were asking me if I was overdue. Ha! Anyways my kids aren't sick anymore so let's still get together to do lunch.

The Richards Family said...

Keri, You are still so tiny! I think I had that bump at 20 weeks and only had one baby. Congrats again. Do you know what you are having?

Natalie said...

I know i keep saying this, but you look fabulous pregnant! I am so thrilled that you are having two little babies! That's amazingly great!:) Congrats on the new job too for Taylor:) So will you guys still be in town.