Tuesday, April 14, 2009

IT'S A BOY........AND A GIRL!!!!!

WE JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT WE ARE OFFICIALLY HAVING A LITTLE BOY AND A LITTLE GIRL! WE ARE SO EXCITED! THEY BOTH LOOK GREAT, MEASURE PERFECTLY, AND ARE ALREADY AN ACTIVE LITTLE PAIR... AND ALL IS GOING REALLY WELL WITH THE PREGNANCY. I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY BABIES TO COME INTO THIS WORLD! I FEEL SO BLESSED!

25 comments:

Trav and Mel...... said...

Hey you guys I am so excited for you, how fun is it going to be with boy girl twins!!! Congrats. I am glad everything is going well, miss you guys

James.Megan.Ava.Fischer said...

Congrats. SOOO exciting. And how fun to have one of each. Hope all goes well.

Krystal Rose Webb said...

Congrats!!! You guys are the cutest parents ever! We love you lots!

3 Men & a Lady said...

OH MY GOSH! That is so exciting! I'm glad everything is going well. What a treat to a little Keri AND a little Taylor! Can't wait to see these little beauties! CONGRATS!

Ames Family said...

I checked your blog on the right day! I have been wondering when you would find out. Of course, I am SUPER excited that you are having a boy and a girl! I love that I got one of each. CONGRATS! ;)

The Church's said...

congratulations!! That is so exciting. It would be so fun to have both!! Babies are sooo much fun.

al + sar said...

Im so glad its a boy and girl!! They will be the cutest mini Keri and Taylor's!

Danielle said...

Keri!!
It's been forever since I have talked to you!
Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

The Pizza Family said...

Oh fun!! congrats you two!! They will be darling!

The Summerhays Crew said...

Yay! That is so exciting. The best of both worlds! When is your due date?

Ashlie said...

Congrats again! I am so excited for you to have one of each. What a fun way to start motherhood:). Did you doggie just love his Easter Bunny? It is totally shredded up! That is just what mine would do. She was always looking for the squeeker inside the animal and didn't stop until she got it out:).

Richard and Emily said...

Congrats you guys!!

Abby and Ryann said...

You are going to have the most darling kids! Can't wait to see the little kidlets. Congrats again :).

Abby

Tibett said...

I'm so excited to meet these cute babies! And I'm so glad your pregnancy is going so well! Yea!

Monica Miles said...

Congrats! How fun to have one of each. I'm glad to hear that everyone is healthy & am so excited for you.

Meg and Nate said...

I'm just so excited for you!!! Congrats again!

McCall said...

congratulations!!!!!! a boy and a girl that is so exciting!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Aaahh! I am so excited for you! They are going to be so dang cute!

Christy said...

YAY!! that is soooo great! Perfect! Congratulations!

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

love it!! so much fun!! ive already seen tons of cute outfits for you at H&M =)

quinn and kristi said...

Keri,
Hey I found your blog through chelsea's. I just wanted to say congrats! I am so excited for you! That is so wonderful

Jennie VandenAkker said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so exciting! One of each. You guys are set!!

Natalie said...

CONGRATS, CONGRATS!!!! I am so so thrilled and excited for you guys!!! I am so happy for you! That is amazing and awesome! That is great!!!!!!

Vic, Linds, and the girls... said...

I am so excited for you guys to get a boy and a girl. I bet you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. Do you have any names picked out??

The Nakkers said...

Congrats!! How exciting - it will be so much fun to have one of each. It was so good to see you the other day. You look adorable - you would never know you were having twins - you are so cute and tiny.