WE LOVE OUR BATHS!!!!
No matter how fussy Stockton and Mckaylee are, the bath makes them SO happy. They LOVE their bath. They both splash around and laugh almost the entire time. It cracks Taylor and I up every night.

Mckaylee the Nun
I don't know if this deserves "mom of the year" award, but in the morning in order for me to get ready I usually have Mckaylee strapped to me in the Bjourn and I put Stockton in the sink. I know it looks like child neglect, but he is always so content in there. I do what I do to survive :)
I have one of them strapped to me in the Bjourn almost every hour of the day (when they are awake)
Taylor is so cute with Mckaylee and Stockton. He and Mckaylee went on a walk the other day.
Stockton is a big boy and holds his bottle on his own now!
Here are a few pictures I took on their 6 month birthday. Stockton was not in a good mood at all. I woke him up from his nap and he was hungry but I was trying to get in natural daylight and then sun was going down so I tried to take a few pics before it was dark. It didn't last very long, but they are still the cutest little things!

I had their 6 month appointment yesterday (February 8, 2010). It went well. They got 4 shots each and weren't very happy. Stockton was a trooper and only cried for less than a minute and then was ok, but Mckaylee had a hard time calming down. I hate watching them get shots. They smile and you and then they realize what is happening. It breaks my heart!They both looked good. Stockton weighed a little less than the Dr. was hoping so he put him on some medicine that will hopefully keep him from spitting up less.
Mckaylee:
Height - 25"
Weight - 14lbs 8oz
Head - 16.7"
Stockton:
Height - 25"
Weight - 13lbs 3oz
Head - 16.3"
I think that Stockton was a little under 25" and Mckaylee was a little over 25" but their height is pretty close. Mckaylee is just bigger and has a much bigger head. She is in the 25th% for height and weight and 50th% for head and Stockton was in the 10th% for height, 5th% for head and 3rd% for weight. It is great how much they have grown in the last 6 months! They still have more to go, but are doing so good. I just love these two more than words can express!
3 comments:
Oh my word they are so cute in their little baths!!! I love seeing those big smiles!! I swear they are just getting cuter and cuter. I LOVE that you put Stockton in the sink every morning, that is hilarious! And how cool that they are the exact same height now!! I'm sure Stockton will catch up before we know it! Love you and miss you. Give the babies my love!
i love that you put stockton in the sink...... so funny. whatever makes them happy.
So SUPER cute!!! Love all the pics! What a great family!
Post a Comment