
Dear Stockton, I hope you are teething because there needs to be a reason for all your fussiness. It may be a culmination of being sick, having acid reflux and teething. I felt a tooth coming in and it scares me. You are a cute little bugger and when you're happy your laugh and smile couldn't make me any happier, but the last few days mommy just doesn't know what to do with you. Please help me.... PS. Thanks for now sleeping through the night! I know we have banished you down to the basement, but mommy is right there and I think you are happier now that you don't cry through the night. I at least don't have to worry about that anymore. I love you so much!
6 comments:
Good Luck! He sure is sweet!
aaahhhhh acid reflux is the worst! poor little guy... and mom. hang in there! last night i looked at your blog and your cute kiddos made me start laughing. they are seriously so adorable!
So super cute! You are a great mommy! Good luck!
Poor little guy! I miss you and your cute twinners. I'm in need of a girls night soon!
He is so cute. Austin has that same sweater vest. I got it because of the pink and I wanted him to match Millie a little for Easter.
Did he get a tooth?
I hate the teething stage. It seems to last forever and as soon as they get on somewhat of a schedule the teething seems mess it up. Those teething tablets worked pretty well for us. Good luck!
Post a Comment