End of Summer fun...
So these are all kind of random pic's, but it shows what we have been up to around the Cannon household.

Stockton and Mckaylee advanced to bigger carseats and turning around. They are so much happier in the car now. The only problem is it is really hard for them to fall asleep. Most of the time I don't want them to fall asleep but there have been times that I try to nap them and it is very difficult now. Oh well it is worth it! We changed them over labor day weekend.

This might look like a really weird picture, but it is our baby monitor. I took a picture to send to Tay because Mckaylee fell asleep sitting up in her crib with her head smashed against the crib bars. She had a really stuffy nose so I don't know if it was more comfortable for her. Regardless it was pretty funny. This last week we have all been sick. Mckaylee and I threw up and Stockton, Mckaylee and I have had bad colds. I think they are on the mend now, but sick kids are the worst!

We love spaghetti (but mommy hates cleaning it up so we don't have it much...mac n cheese isn't as staining)

Swings at the daybreak beach park. Mckaylee loves the swing and Stockton HATES it! He freaks out when you even put him in it.

FIRST TIME TO THE ZOO!!! A few weeks ago we went to the Zoo. They had a great time..but honestly their favorite part about it was the water ball feature at the entrance. They were entertained forever with it!

My kiddos don't walk yet, but they are OBSESSED with their walkers. They get so mad when they run into a wall in the house so we thought it would be fun to go on the sidewalk. They didn't want to stop.

This is the water feature at the zoo they loved!
Our good friend Nixon West turned 1! Happy Bday! His party was just at the park by our house. Our kids were so entertained by the balloons, gravel, and treats. (Go UTES...they are in their U of U t-shirts)
One of their favorite toys....the dog bowls with the water and dog food! It's the worst!

Tay has been out of town a lot in the last few weeks so my cute dad came over and helped me put my kids to bed one night. My dad is such a cute grandpa!

I love living on the park!
My kids are also both obsessed with outside. As soon as I open any door they zoom over there and get so mad when I shut it. Needless to say they spend a lot of time standing above the doors. Stockton has figured out how to get down the one step, but not anymore than that.
Gorgeous time of year! We went up to Heber last week for Sunday dinner and went on a little walk above the wasatch golf course. I love the fall leaves!
Such a random post, but it's our life :)
10 comments:
So much fun and way cute pics! Sad to see the summer coming to an end...what will we do all winter long??
So so cute!!! Your family is so dang cute Keri! I'm so happy for you guys.
Love the pictures. Your kids are so cute! I LOVE the one of them pushing the walker together outside. So dang cute!
I can't believe how big they are! They are looking more and more like you guys everyday! SOOO cute!
I love the random post Keri, the picture on the monitor made me laugh so hard!
I can't believe how adorable Stockton is - you have to post pictures of them more often! Darling!! His teeth have come in so perfect, he has practically a full smile! That picture of you two on the grass is so precious, he loves you so much!
i love your cute little family! your kiddos make me laugh so hard because they are so darn adorable... that monitor picture is priceless! umm.... can we please get together soon? please and thank you!
Such cute pictures! I love all of the candid shots. =)
That picture of her sleeping sitting up is so funny! Sadie does that too.
Our family pictures were in an orchard in Lehi.
When are you taking yours?
The picture on the baby monitor is killing me. I love that she fell asleep sitting up. Jaxon use to fall asleep in his bumbo all the time. Cute pictures
you definitely must be getting crazy buff arms from carrying 2 babies...holding just one niece is a struggle!!!!!
Post a Comment