Saturday, April 30, 2011

HAPPY EASTER 2011

HAPPY EASTER 2011!!!

This year easter was so much more fun than last year because Stockton and Mckaylee kind of understood it. Ok so they didn't get that you put a bunch of eggs in a basket but they did get that those bright colored eggs had a treat in them so they would pick them up open them eat a few pieces of candy, drop the egg and then go find another one. Too bad it wasn't that warm but it still was a decent day and the kids had a great time. We just spent most of our day home and at Grandpa Cregg and Grandma Crystals house. Let's just say I think all they had that day was sugar, but I guess that's what easter is about. Oh and I probably ate more of their candy then they did. If you guys know me you know that I am sugaraholic. I could eat sugar all day long! (but I have to have healthy food to balance all the crap I eat). I am even more excited for next year!!!

My goal is life is to get these two cute ones to BOTH smile at the camera at the SAME time. It's next to impossible!! I still try...alot!

Easter egg hung in grandparents back yard...yummy candy

We have such a cute family! (I'm talking grandma's, cousins, etc)

2 comments:

linden hansen said...

I know this is the wrong post but what the heck?! you won the race!!!!!! my parents called me right when they found out! congratulations!! you are amazing!!!!! i am blown away keri!!

The Nakkers said...

I'm loving the pics of Stockton eating his cake. They look so cute picking up their Easter eggs.

And seriously...you won the race!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome and amazing!!! Great job!!