Monday, August 15, 2011

HAPPY 2 YEARS!!!!!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY

STOCKTON & MCKAYLEE!!!!!


Stockton and Mckaylees 2 year birthday party wasvon Wednesday July 27th. It was super fun! Of course I said I wasn’t going to go way out and I kind of did. Not as much as last year but more than Taylor wanted :) We had a ton people show up. We are blessed with so many good friends. A bunch of my highschool friends came, a bunch of my daybreak friends came, and some old neighbors, and family. Suzy Smith helped me a ton to get ready for the party. I was so grateful for her and my father in law Cregg. We had a good time and the kids were loving it. I rented a giant double waterslide with a wading pool at the bottom and then just had water toys to play with. Our house is the perfect set up being on the park. We just grilled hot dogs, had cupcakes, salad, chips, fruit, drinks, etc. I did a water theme so the cupcakes were all blue frosting with fishies on them and then we had blue jello with swedish fish in them like little aquariums. (I didn't take any pictures and I am so sad! but I promise It was cute). Stockton and Mac played in the water for quite a bit then we bathed them and ate cupcakes but then they just wanted to be naked so when most of the party had left we let them rome around naked while we cleaned up. This was their favorite part...they love being naked :)

Happy birthday to my beautiful babies!

I can't believe you guys are two! It has been the best and hardest two years of my life!

(Mckaylee loves hot dogs and sausages so I love this picture)
I have so many great friends!
Daddy was the master griller the whole time.
Stockton dove right into the cupcake. Mckaylee wanted to eat the candle more than the cupcake. This is my favorite thing to watch!
The after party was the best....naked babies running around happily eating candy and cake :) (Including Matt Smith-aside from the naked part)

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Seriously so adorable!!! Love the party idea, and let's be honest, it's fun to go all out! ;) They only turn two once! Both of your kiddos are so dang cute Keri, you are one amazing mamma, I can't imagine twins!

Ashley Richards said...

Keri - these pictures are so cute! I love the naked ones - B is the same way! I can't believe they are 2, and that we saw you in the parking lot at IMC after we got B - 2 years ago!

You are a darling mom and M & S are so lucky to have you and Tay.

Love you - Ash

geeno said...

happy 2 years kiddos! that looks like a blast of a party and a couple of cute guests of honor!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.