I love my girlfriends! I really have such amazing friends! Below are some pics of the people I love.... top left corner is my old neighborhood girls (sugarhouse)...we had a baby shower for Nikki Stokoe at Happy Sumo, top right is some of my gym buddy's...we did a boot camp at Herriman high one day (of course my kids didn't last very long and wanted to be held most of the time but it was still fun!), bottom left (me and Suzy Q- love her!) and right are from girls camp with the other YW leaders...such a fun camp up at Lava Hot Springs!

10 YEAR HIGHSCHOOL REUNION!!!!!!
We had our 10 year reunion at Olympus High School because they are tearing down our school and rebuilding it. It was so fun to go with Tay because we didn't have to entertain each other (definite benefit of marrying your highschool sweetheart). We had such a great time hanging out with our buddies and catching up with people we haven't seen in a long time. I was kind of happy to have it over because I had to help with the organization (especially the raffle prizes). I loved highschool so it's fun for me to go back and re-live some good times. Too bad Tay and I didn't go makeout in the hallway or something :)

No comments:
Post a Comment