Good bye Jenna!!! :(
My dear friend Jenna Robles moved back to her home of San Diego California this memorial day weekend. I met Jenna at the gym 1 1/2 years ago and we have been good friends ever since. She has made going to the gym so much more fun and it so won't be the same without her. We enjoyed many countless hours in TC, barbell, and cardio machines together. And outside the gym we had some very fun date nights, BBQ's, etc. I'm happy she gets to move back to her family but we will sure miss her, her husband (Taylor will be really sad that Dave is gone) and their kids. Carson and Tyler are so dang cute with Stockton and Mckaylee! We love the Robles and wish them the best back home!
Good bye Jenna lunch at Zupas. Love these girls!
Good bye Jenna dinner at Blue Lemon. There were a few tears shed but mostly good laughs :)
(Remind me not to suck in because it almost looks better to embrace the prego belly :) )
the day the Robles left we went to say our official goodbyes. My kiddos seriously love these boys!!!
I got in my car and just started crying because I really am going to miss this adorable family :( Good thing we they are in California and we will be making some road trips down there. And we will for sure see them in Arizona in November when we go down to watch Cregg, Matt Smith and Dave Robles do the Arizona Ironman.





1 comment:
I love this post! I miss our cute friend so much already :-( love your blog, I really need to update mine once in a while, it's been way too long. You have such a darling family!
Post a Comment