Black Diamond Gymnastics Tumble Bugs Class
At the beginning of the year I started Stockton and Mckaylee in a gymnastics class. I actually started in their dance class but decided to do a more gender neutral activity (pretty sure Tay didn't want me putting our son in dance :) ). It was a great decision! They love it! We go every tuesday and then usually one other time throughout the week so their open gym. They do little obstacle courses for them with tunnels, slides, balance beams, somersaults, jumping over things, handstands, etc. Then they jump in a pit and they jump on tramps. It is a great way to get energy out of your crazy little toddlers and they are learning quite a bit about using their bodies. They also love that at the very end they do bubbles, get stamps, and get a color page. Although my kiddos may not be perfect at listening they do pretty good at following directions and I know they love going there.
Once a year they do a little "graduation/ recognition" with the kiddos. Once we start preschool in September I'll probably stop doing this class but it has been so much fun for now!!











No comments:
Post a Comment