Sunday, June 17, 2012

HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY 2012

What a special day....I say that because I'm so grateful for all the dad's in my life.  I'm so blessed to have an amazing dad, father in law, step father in law, and most importantly my amazing husband!  I feel so surrounded by love and great examples.  

Sundays are still really hard for us because our kids don't nap and that means they are usually really tantrumy and whiney.  I felt bad because I was hoping Tay could have more of a relaxing day but he is such a good dad and we made it through.  We had a great time getting together with the Cannon side of the family.  It was the first time we were all together in who knows how long so we took a family picture.  


 These kiddos sure love each other.  Thank goodness Jane was there because it kept our kids decently happy for a while.  


Happy Father's Day to the best daddy out there!  I know we all think our husbands are the best dads but I really am so grateful for how much this man loves his kids.  He is such a family man and would do anything for his family!  I love him more and more every day and the more I see him with our kids the more I realize how blessed I am.  I couldn't ask for a better partner in life!  I'm so excited (and absolutely scared...especially after crazy days like today with our kids) to bring another little boy into our family.  Thank you for being such an amazing father and husband!!!

I LOVE YOU! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.