This is a super random post!!! I just have so many random things that I haven't posted so I just decided
to put it all in one :)
HAPPY 95TH BIRTHDAY GRANDPA TEMPLE!!!!
I love this man! He has been a big part of my life. I remember going to Mcdonalds on saturday mornings with him to get hashbrowns and egg mcmuffin and he would also take us to a local mexican restaurant to get yummy enchilada's. He is still golfing, driving, cooking, grocery shopping, doing laundry, etc. He is amazing!!! Here's to another 5 years I hope!
Library storytime, gymnastics, and playdate with cousin Evan. They love them all. Stockton especially loves singing at library story time.
Loving the outdoors....We love going on walks on sunday morning below the temple. Stockton makes us sit on the rock and watch him play in the field. Sundays can be hard but it also so nice to have a day to just chill at home with the whole family and stay in our PJS (because we have late church!) The bottom right picture is of the kiddos good friends Nixon and Sadie at the park. They were looking at bugs :)
Mckaylee put eye shadow on Stockton. She should be a make up artist. She also was feeding him ice cream at Costco.
Playing on the "dizzy" with Nixon and blowing bubbles. Oh how they love bubbles. Oh how I love and hate bubbles because they cause so much drama and happiness at the same time
Zoo day with Suzy Smith and Stacie Manning and kids. It was actually a really fun day!
OGDEN MARATHON
TAY GOT HIS P.R!
I didn't get any pictures of Tay running. In fact it was such a disappointment because we were literally were standing there on the last stretch of the road staring and we apparently missed him! I was so sad but he did amazing! He got a 3:04!!! That is his best time and it was 2 weeks after his ironman. I at least got to see my cute friends Debbie & Nate Tebbs and Dawn & Bryan Petitt, Keila Lewis and Kelli Cannon. On the down side we lost one of Stockton's dede (blankie) and I got a parking ticket so it was quite an expensive little trip to not see tay :) The bottom right picture is him after because he was so sick. He can get really sick after races and this definitely was one of those races. Poor guy but he has done quite a bit to his body in the last few weeks so I'm sure his body just needs a break.
We went to wheeler farm. Of course they love the animals but they really wanted to ride and drive the tractors. Stockton was seriously obsessed. Stockton also loves helping daddy with projects like mowing the lawn, gardening, sweeping, and in this picture taking down the fence (that Tay put up 3 years ago).
MEMORIAL DAY AT THE BEACH PARK
One of the best things about Daybreak is the beach park. We feel like we live by the ocean sometimes. The kids love playing in the sand and water. They get so dirty but they love it. Daybreak really is amazing place with kids in the spring, summer and fall. I am so blessed to have so much to do right around me and so many fun people to do it with. For our stage of life and for my kids stage Daybreak is the perfect spot for us!








1 comment:
So cute! I missed you at Jake and Kasey's on Sunday but it sounded like you were getting a fun break! Your family is adorable. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment