SUMMER FUN!!
Last week we had a little BBQ with some of our great neighborhood friends. The Wests set up a water table, had bubbles and a sprinkler and the kids were in heaven. Honestly we had the hardest time getting our kids to leave. Stockton played with a firetruck the entire time. We haven't gotten together in a long time so it was great to catch up. We are so lucky to have such good friends surrounding us.
Wheeler Farm- One of their favorite places because it has animals, a playhouse, a playground, water, and tractors.
HAPPY 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!
I LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN I DID 7 YEARS AGO!
We were in Bear Lake on our actually anniversary so it wasn't too romantic but we were able to celebrate a few days later with dinner at CPK and yogurt at Red Mango. I love this man and we really have so much in common and can talk about everything and anything all day long. It is so nice to get away from the kids and just focus on each other. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I am so blessed!!
Daybreak pool with our buddy Nixon
I had a bunch of toys hidden because I'm going to start potty training next weekend and one morning Mckaylee found them so it was Christmas morning in our house last week :)
Such a fun fun day! A few days ago my friends Caisa and Kylee and I decided to take our kids down to city creek. We rode the trax from Daybreak all the way downtown. They were in heaven on the
"choo choo". Everytime it would stop at a stop they would say "I wanna keep going". I think they loved looking out the window and mostly not being in carseats. They could've stayed on there forever. Once we got there we went straight to the fountains and immediately Stockton got soaking wet and then next Mckaylee decided to join in the fun. They seriously were drenched and having so much fun and I knew would be miserably cold after so we had to go buy new outfits :) We then got lunch at their food court and let the kiddos play in their dino towne area and then headed back on the trax. It was about a 4-5 hour outing and they were exhausted after!!!! We almost left the "dede" on the train and I pulled a James Bond move to get it off before the train drove away. Definitely another thing we are going to have to do again!
28 WEEKS PREGO!!! FINALLY HIT THE 3RD TRIMESTER!
Happy birthday lunch for my dear friends Debbie Tebbs, Katie Miller, and Staci Taylor. Kiddos actually survived and did ok but man lunch with them at a place other than Mcdonalds or Chikfila is pretty difficult :) I really love my running girls...aka OMG's. I feel so lucky to have so many beautiful, talented, ambitious, and truly kind women to associate with! Love starting off a few days a week with these lovely faces :)
And birthday dinner minus the kiddos :)





No comments:
Post a Comment