DISCOVER YOUR HAPPY!
This has been in the works for awhile but Debbie Tebbs, Jess Perry and I finally decided to hit the ground running and start a blog/ website all about nutrition, fitness, moms in training, spot lights, local events, and just randomness. We all love fitness! We are pretty much obsessed with the endorphine rush you get post workout. One of my favorite things about working out is doing it with people that share the same passion. Because of it we have a special bond. These two girls are some of the toughest, most ambitious, athletic, hard working, talented and still have well rounded lives with their family and the gospel. I look up to them both so much! DYH came about in Mcdonalds one day. We were just talking about how we get people that ask us questions all the time about fitness, apparel, nutrition, etc so we thought it would be a good idea to collaborate and make a general website/ blog that answers those questions and somewhere we can just share what we love. I'm so excited about this! We have only been going for a few weeks and it has already been so much fun! I hope people enjoy it and actually learn something from it! I want people to enjoy looking at our random posts. I want to help people discover what makes them happy! it doesn't have to be working out. The majority of my day is spent with my 3 little crazy kids and although I get so frustrated and feel like a crazy mom, they are also my happy! They are my life!
On january 25th we went on the Daily Dish on ABC channel 4 to talk about our new endeavor. It was a fun segment. If you missed you can visit:
http://www.cw30.com/content/news/dailydish/story/Discover-Your-Happy/TbskaV5NmEecggic0rJshA.cspx
After the segment we hit up the Outdoor Retailer show. We couldn't stay very long but for the short time we were there we scored some great goodies :) Oh and I for the first time tried bacon on maple ice cream. I never quite understood this whole bacon on doughnut craze but the bacon on the ice cream was actually not as bad as I thought it was going to be!
Love if you would check out our new blog: www. discoveryourhappy.com I would love your input, comments, insights and just support. Come follow and discover your happy!





1 comment:
I feel so cool knowing someone famous like you! :)
Post a Comment